Why not give your child's detox a little boost by adding some detoxifying greens into a ‘green' drink for them?
Benefits of this drink include:
- The greens add fiber, which helps with pooping.
- The berries add a yummy form of antioxidants which may help with inflammation and other cellular processes.
- The hemp seeds and avocado provide a source of good fats, which help build cell membranes so cells connect and ‘talk' to each other better. This includes brain cells!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of organic frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 1 cup of organic spinach or kale or spring mix lettuce
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (almond milk, oat milk, coconut)
- OR 1 tablespoon of organic hemp seeds with 1 cup of purified water
- 1/2 avocado
- Peel and chop the banana into small pieces
- Add the banana, frozen berries, spinach or kale, non-dairy milk, and avocado in the blender
- Blend on high speed until smooth
- Taste and adjust sweetness as needed
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Now it's dairy-free and still packed with vitamins and antioxidants from the berries and greens!
This will be creamy with the avocado. Add more water if it's too thick.