Thank you so much for your purchase of the Autism Recovery Summit Doctor's Panel.
Questions answered by this panel:
- I just received an ASD (or SPD, developmental delay or other neurodevelopmental) diagnosis. What should I do? What can I do on my own, before the doctor visit, to help?
- I’ve been doing biomedical treatments, detox, therapies and been to several doctors for years. I’ve seen some incremental gains, but no real huge leaps. Now what do I do?
- Is there some treatment – intervention, test, supplement – that you use in your practice that consistently helps the most kids – a game changer (and what do you do with someone when that doesn’t work)?
- Can you give some insight into what is underlying some of the following behaviors and what to do? Tantrums/aggression, crying for apparently no reason, fears and anxiety for no apparent reason, stimming/hand flapping/rocking?
- Can you give some insights or what to do about when a child is stuck in a rigid behavior, has echolalia, not using expressive language, running away.
- What’s your number one go-to for constipation? Tantrums? picky eating?
Featured in this panel:
Luminara Serdar, BS, MBA, NMT, the host
Dr. Karima Hirani, California, USA
Dr. Jared Skowron, Connecticut, USA
Dr. Jerry Kartzinel, Florida and California, USA
Dr. Amy Derksen, Washington, USA
Dr. Anju Usman Singh, Illinois, USA
Sign your child up for a Body Biomap Assessment!
You will understand the areas and degree of dysfunction within the body.
This allows us to begin addressing these hidden factors that contribute to the behaviors of autism.